Alpha Delta Pi's "centennial chapter" was installed in April 1951, just one month before our 100th birthday, with 30 collegiate and 45 alumnae initiates. Gamma Sigma grew out the six-year-old local Theta Phi and joined a large Greek system at Bowling Green. Being the youngest national on campus, membership numbers grew gradually, but steadily. Members were active on campus and received many honors. Their university-owned chapter house was on Sorority Row and housed 20 members. Sandra Sperzel Honemann served for many years as a Province Director and Music Chair. Former Foundation Trustee, Carolyn Key Hazen, also served as a Province President. The chapter closed in 1989.