Colby College, Waterville, Maine, June 10, 1915-1974
Alpha Delta chapter began as the Colby Cosmopolitan Club in 1904, then became the secret organization Alpha Phi Alpha in 1910. In 1915, the group petitioned Alpha Delta Pi and was installed as Alpha Delta chapter in June of that year. The chapter was closed in 1974 due to declining interest in Greek life. In 1984, the university abolished the remaining Greek organizations at Colby.