University of Oregon, Eugene, Oregon, May 21, 1920-1986
Members of local Alpha Delta were granted their petition and installed in 1920. Always resident chapter, the chapter had several homes until a house was built in 1962. The house address, 1851 Onyx Street, was issued by city fathers at the request of the chapter to honor the year of our founding. Grand Council members include Charlotte White Lamborn and Joan Safarik LeBarron. Olive Merry Kercher, Beatrice Crewdson and Marguerite Sunstrup Spring served for many years as international officers. At the Centennial Convention in 1951, Olive received the first Alumna of the Year award. The chapter was closed in 1986.