University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah, February 12, 1927-1974
Organized in 1926 as Delta Theta, the local sorority planned to petition Alpha Delta Pi from the beginning. Beta Gamma was installed in February 1927. They enjoyed a large chapter house that was described as reflecting a "grand piece of Old-English architecture." In the 1930s, Helen Stokes Hughes and Dorothy Sturner Shilling altered a "few chords" and some words of the Sigma Nu Sweetheart Song to create the Alpha Delta Pi Sweetheart Song. They felt it was appropriate because the Sigma Nu song was originally written by a Sigma Nu at Oklahoma State for Beryl Anthony Bradfield, Alpha Omicron - Oklahoma State. Dorothy Bearnson taught ceramics in the university's art department for 51 years and was honored with a special exhibit upon her retirement in 1999. Beverly "Becky" Stoner Moser served as a Province Director for many years. The chapter closed in 1974.