University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, Arkansas, November 16, 1957
In the fall of 1956, representatives from five NPC groups accepted invitations from the Arkansas Panhellenic to make expansion presentations. Alpha Delta Pi was selected and Delta Delta chapter was colonized in the fall of 1957. An English-style house was leased at 519 Oakland Avenue and an extensive redecoration project was completed in 1962. Karle Friar Smith, Lambda - Brenau, was involved with the installation and throughout her life. A Foundation scholarship honors her memory. Charlotte Taylor has served in many ways, including 10 years as Executive Director and as a member of Grand Council. Joanne Henthorne Kirlin was Service Projects Chair when the Ronald McDonald House was adopted as our national philanthropy in 1979 and has served in many ways. Carol Heathman Albert and Cindy George served for many years on the House Corporation. Kay Burns McBrady was an international officer and has served in many roles in St. Louis. Carol Hampton Rasco served as an assistant to President Clinton for Domestic Policy.