Delta Omicron

East Carolina University, Greenville, North Carolina, February 6, 1960

Delta Omicron chapter began in 1959 as Pi Kappa, and was installed on February 6, 1960, along with the other eight NPC sororities that same weekend. A golden tea service was presented by Grand Council to commemorate the 100th active chapter of Alpha Delta Pi. A resident chapter, they are active in campus and community activities.