Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, Illinois, April 25, 1964
Local Phi Pi Omega was founded in 1960 and quickly became established on campus. They petitioned Alpha Delta Pi and Delta Omega was installed in 1964 as the ninth NPC group on campus. Their first "rushed" pledge class was the largest on campus. In 1974, the chapter house at 1230 Blackhawk Drive was purchased. It houses more than 45 members. Charter member Mary Morris Krupp was an active alumna for years and was instrumental in many of the renovations. The group is active in several areas of philanthropy, supporting the Ronald McDonald House and other charities. Barbara Reed Bay, Zeta Theta - Illinois State, served for many years.