Epsilon Beta

Texas A&M University - Kingsville, February 13, 1965-1986

Founded in 1927, local Alpha Sigma was the oldest Greek-letter social club on campus when it was installed as Epsilon Beta chapter in 1965. The installation service took place in the Student Union building with 11 charter members, seven pledges, 12 Alpha Sigma alumnae and seven honorary initiates. When the university experienced a decline in enrollment in 1986, the Greek system was closed by the administration.