Georgia College and State University, Milledgeville, Georgia, February 9, 1974
Milledgeville was the capital of Georgia in 1851 when the Adelphean Society was founded. Eighteen women formed a colony in September 1973 and began their activities in all areas of college and community life. When the chapter was installed, it became the eighth active chapter in Georgia. The chapter continues to excel on campus, holding the highest GPA for many years, winning Greek Step for eight years in a row, and assuming leadership roles in student government. The chapter is the only Greek organization on campus to own their own house, which was renovated after a fire in the late 2000s. Pam Thomas, Trish Thompson Baugh and Betty Clark Baugh have long service records.