Radford University, Radford, Virginia, May 5, 1974-1977
Radford College opened in 1913 as a women's college and was consolidated with Virginia Polytechnic Institute as a women's division in 1944. It again became autonomous in 1964 and the college opened to men in 1972. Zeta Kappa chapter was installed in 1974 with 15 collegiate, two honorary and nine alumnae initiates. The chapter closed in 1977.