Villanova University, Villanova, Pennsylvania, November 4, 1995-2010
Eta Chi joined seven nationally recognized sororities at Villanova University, a private Catholic university founded by the Friars of St. Augustine in 1842 and dedicated to St. Thomas of Villanova. In 1995, 91 collegiate charter members were initiated in Bartley Hall in concurrent ceremonies conducted by Grand President Beth Gentry Mannle and former Grand President Jane Fiedler Madio. The chapter became the eighth chapter in Pennsylvania. Since its beginning, the chapter has been recognized on campus and by Alpha Delta Pi for Panhellenic excellence, outstanding Alpha Education programming and leadership in scholastics, risk management and philanthropy. They closed due to low numbers in 2010. Alpha Delta Pi has an agreement with the university to return in the future.