This Alpha Delta Phi badge belonged to Idawee Harlan. The badge features a border of pearls and emeralds or green glass.
Pearl; Emerald; Glass
When the Adelphean Society decided to become a national organization in 1905, they selected the name Alpha Delta Phi. As the organization grew, however, they encountered confusion with the Alpha Delta Phi Fraternity, which already had chapters at some of the schools where the sorority hoped to expand. At the 1913 Grand Convention, therefore, the sorority voted to change their name to Alpha Delta Pi.